What do we do?
We research, analyze, design plans and programs of Corporate Wellness that we then put into practice.
DETECT THE PROBLEM AND DIAGNOSIS
- Face-to-face visit to the facilities
- Analysis of the work environment
- Assessment of the welfare of the worker individually and globally.
- Preparation of reports on the state of occupational health and strategic recommendation of actions.
- Define and mark objectives jointly
- Methodology design: define objectives, actions, timing of program implementation, monitoring and control measures and acceptance of the program
In this section, the company chooses the level of involvement of the departments involved in the process of improving the corporate welfare state.
Our task ranges from the advice and support of our team to on-site action to achieve the desired level of Corporate Wellness of the company.
COMMUNICATION OF THE CORPORATE WELLNESS PLAN
We do it for you. It is important to transmit the benefits at all levels; we help you to be happier, we offer you information for a self-management, not an imposition.
“Easy Actions” for a “Healthy” culture, we encourage the creation and increase of emotional well-being.
CAMPAIGNS WELLNESS CORPORATE: TRAINING – WORKSHOPS
The trainings / conferences / talks are accompanied by dynamic workshops. Communication accompanied by mailing and specific graphic support for each campaign as a guide tool and reminder of the campaigns.
ADAPTING THE SPACE TO THE CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAM
We propose small changes that improve the work environment and we propose multipurpose spaces “Open Space”, fitness rooms, relaxation areas, dining rooms … spaces to carry out the possible actions of the Corporate Wellness program. A positive, respectful, happy and productive work space whose objective is to improve the work environment and increase productivity.
All our programs are tailored specifically to the needs of each company, template or region and customs.